Tuesday 10 January 2012

Her Way Of Praying

They say absence only makes the heart grow fonder... have you missed me? Ha, well. I have just had too much going on to really think about or time out to blog, although I have found myself just sitting here doing nothing at times, I guess I am just making excuses?

I have just been working on my college stuff, fashion and photography. I am thinking about applying to some London colleges to study fashion further but I have until Friday (Yes, Friday!) to perfect a personal statement and apply! Who knows what will happen...

Throughout all of this, I also took the time to go an get my nose pierced (Finally). Just a plain silver stud at the moment but, as soon as it heals up, I will be going for a ring. Some of my family hate it, but they are boring. I like it. That is all that matters right?

Since my last post, we have flown past Christmas, and the New Year!! I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season! Mine was pretty average. I didn't do much on New Years Eve, and I was working lots over the Christmas period!

On a brighter note; here is an outfit post.

Thrifted Blouse
H&M Dress/skirt
Asos Tights
Vintage Bag


Here is my nose stud too!



 

I still can not explain my love for these shoes. I will soon be investing in a new pair and new colour. I recently wore these out and got them a bit messy, via spilled beer. I need to clean them :(

Also, this blazer is actually being sold on Ebay right now - HERE!

xxxx

14 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! All black is so cool, and i am totally in love with your belt! and your gorgeous nose <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog ;) you look lovely as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best advice to you would be don't worry about applying to university if you don't feel you're ready. I started my first year of an International Fashion Marketing degree this year at 25, and it's the best thing I ever did :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shoes Nicole! Love the blazer too. Its funny. I'm having ALMOST the same problem with school. Hope you resolve everything soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look, everything works splendidly together!! nose piercing suits you a lot, a ring would look awesome i reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nose stud looks great on you, I'm sure the ring will too!! I absolutely love this outfit, the skirt with those tights is so amazing
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit :)
    I'm forever splilling things on my creepers, pretty sure my creepers consist of beer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, that blazer is gorgeous! Argh I remember having loads of trouble writing my personal statement! good luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hun Happy New year xx

    Fab outfit and I heart the nose stud I would love mine done.

    Good luck with your personal statement hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I missed you!! Happy New Year!

    How awesome is that nose ring? I had my own share way back in high school when I had my tongue pierced. Family didn't like it at first but they can't do anything about it. Hehe.

    Good luck with your plans! Lovely outfit, as per usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, Nicole! I'm a big fan of those tights and I love how the blazer looks with the black outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course we missed you, Nicole! Your new piercing is freaking amaaazing! I want to get my nose pierced as well, but I'm afraid that it will look awful on me, because I have this beauty spot on my right cheek. Anyway, the look is soooo pretty pretty! Goth star! :) I'm in severe love with your tights, and you're the only person that make these shoes look less ridiculous hahha :P You look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to come up with a personal statement to apply for graduate school within a few days! I can't bring myself to start. Haha.
    You look so great in this outfit. I love the suspender tights and that fantastic blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lace Dresses For Women
    just had too much going on to really think about or time out to blog

    ReplyDelete