Tuesday 31 January 2012

Things May Change

Nothing interesting today. I am seriously slacking on posts again. I have been trying to sort so much out, including the fact that when i click 'Follow' on your blogs, it allows me to follow, but they don't show up on my dashboard and it is telling me i only follow 13, when i actually have successfully followed at least 50!

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

This also means that when i have spare time, i can not rely on my dashboard to show me all the posts i have missed, and i miss loads out to comment. This makes me sad and not want to blog :( I would appreciate it if anyone could sort this out for me though!


Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Vintage
Bag: Primark
Here is a little music for you too.


xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I'm not sure what's going on with the following thing, maybe just try to follow them again or follow with blog lovin?
    I love this outfit that leopard print top is beautiful especially with the skirt. An I love that the tips of your hair are darker! So cool.
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I don't think I can help you with this one, but I use Bloglovin and never had such problems, so maybe you should try it?
    Anyway, this look is so adorable! It makes you look like a...gothic grandma! Which is really really good in my books :D This shirt is perfect and I love the combination of the skirt and the 'tough' boots :) You're a beauty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The exact same thing happens to me with Google Reader, then sometimes I log in and there's 50 old posts that should've showed up, but didn't! This post has just showed up in the latest batch. So I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it! Cute look though - love the dark lips.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what's going on with your google reader. I was having issues commenting on certain people's blogs and even seeing some of their posts too, but it seemed to clear up when I switched to the google chrome browser for blogging purposes.

    Also, I really love that leopard print top you're wearing. The pleated skirt is really nice with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea, I am sorry :(. It just doesn't want you to follow me!!

    I love your hair, with the blouse and the dark lipstick. It looks awesome, especially contrasted with the light skirt!

    Really cool song too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, you look beaut! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stylish oufit, you look nice !
    http://anticonformise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete